Question from Fullthrtl86

I went to the spire without the developement quests am I screwed for the rest of the game?

I didnt find the guy who needed the money in westcliff or saved the temple of light the second time w/out hammer and my oakfield and westcliff still look the same with the exception of the temple is now destroyed is there any way to fix this without playing from the beginning

3632 answered:

Ummm, you are screwed.... In my first account (with the exception of westcliff) I did the same, now both temples are screwed so is my character, though I recommend finishing the whole game before you dicide to start another one.
3 0

Answers

3632 answered:

0 1

Why does my game freeze up while loading The Spire? Open Slynicki72
After the spire? Open JaXtheripper666
What is the spire? Answered XxRapture89
Spire clothing? Answered bigburke69
What is the best weapons before and after the spire? Answered Paramiliar