Glowing eyes?

1. I know the ruby with the fancy name makes your eyes glow for two days, but I liked how this looked and wondered if there was a way to prolong or reset this effect, or if there was another way to make the eyes glow. I think mine may have glowed blue once, but I could have imagined this. I think it was because of age possibly. I wondered if I could make them glow again in any color.

User Info: ltdragon93

ltdragon93 - 8 years ago

1. I have tried, but even trading it to someone else, or buying one from someone else does not work.

I do not recall ever having my characters eyes glow blue ever, but they did turn blue, and become bright when i made my sacrificial character became old. (he was going to choose the sacrifice at the end either way).

User Info: dominikpruss

dominikpruss - 8 years ago 0 0

1. you can always join the xmen and ask the professor to fix you a pair of goggles just like the cyclops : )

joking.

You got the red eyes by being super pure + super evil

User Info: hawkerzero

hawkerzero - 7 years ago 0 0