Question from mistychan

Can i change my Marital house?

I used a crappy marital house when i got married (didn't have anything better) but now i have a BIG house and lots of them so i wanted to move so i could have more kids and a better view. but i don't get the option to "make this house my marital house" at any of my new houses. is there no way to change houses?

Accepted Answer

pastorken86 answered:

You need to use the "Follow" command on your spouse and then take them to the new house and the option will come up. If it's in another town, I suggest warping there as your spouse could get killed on the way if you walk it.
0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.