Do kids grow?

1. If you can manage to stick around your family long enough to keep them happy, do you actually get to see your child grow up or do they just stay in the crib?? And if they do grow up, about how long does it take before they are moving children?

User Info: tempestpeg

tempestpeg - 8 years ago

1. ***SPOILERS***

They do grow, when you grow in the storyline, they grow too. Just keep on playing the game and you will see.

User Info: zeon_29

zeon_29 - 8 years ago 1 0

1. It takes a few hours of real time for them to become an actually "child". They will look like the other children running around town, except for the baby icon above their heads. I don't know if they grow any more after this, though it would be better (in my opinion) if they actually grew up and moved out.

User Info: RighteousFlame

RighteousFlame - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Your child only grows from a baby to a toddler. It doesn't grow any bigger.

User Info: Dudespartan119

Dudespartan119 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. *Spoilers*
    At a point in the story, you go to The Spire to save the Hero of Will, you are at the spire for ten years. Once you return, your child will be nine. Other than that I do not know how to age children.

User Info: FriendlyFire7

FriendlyFire7 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. *Spoilers*
    Yes they do grow. it takes some real hour time and they can also grow after the part with the spire. my freind had a kid and he said it grew up to be pretty big. i didnt see it yet but i think it happend

User Info: seker456

seker456 - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
When do your kids grow up? Answered
Kids bed? Answered
Kids? Answered
Cant have kids or sex? Answered
What about kids? Answered