Archaeologists quest. Dog won't find dig spot?

1. I'm trying to get the one artifact for Belle, the one that's in westcliff, but my dog won't find the dig spot. I've already beaten the game with the "love" ending. Does that make a difference to whether or not my dog will work properly?

PS: he still finds other dig spots.

User Info: GeneralMathius

GeneralMathius - 8 years ago

1. Try having him as a 5 star treasure hunter it workd for me

User Info: kimosabi13455

kimosabi13455 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Glitch.

User Info: mu695

mu695 - 8 years ago 0 3
  2. I don't think the ending makes a difference. Try leaving the area and coming back. And when in doubt, dog treats!!

User Info: ashynioki

ashynioki (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. If memory serves me correctly, the Westcliff artifact is down at the docks, the same docks where you took a ship to The Spire. It's on the sandy beach. Strangely enough, I didn't need my dog to find this. I had a glowy trail n' everythin', even dug it up. o.O Glitch for me I guess. Oh and the ending shouldn't matter, it didn't for me with my "love" ending save.

User Info: SOP_CSarean

SOP_CSarean - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Your dog's treasure hunting level must be higher to find new dig spots.

User Info: ledahapocalypse

ledahapocalypse - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. My dog wont find the artiact in the gemstone groto i've been through it 4 times and he wont find it wha do i do?

User Info: kcp63565

kcp63565 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. This has happened to me a lot. Most of the time, you can go back to belle and restart the quest, just like the game forgot you ever talked to her.

User Info: thehuey1

thehuey1 - 7 years ago 2 0
  7. it is on the bandit coast side of the howling halls, not the camp side. my games trail was glitching out on this one too. P.S. I completed the archaeologists' mission with a level one dog.

User Info: uber_serial

uber_serial - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Sometimes it'll glitch up and you'll never find it. Even if you know the precise location of where to dig, nothing comes up. Try restarting the quest but I wouldn't get your hopes up!

User Info: Smallells

Smallells - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. Ohh I had the same problume u have to sovle the reason ur being assinated. The dog will run around with quest above his head! Once u solv the assination thingy. Your dog will hunt for you! Its not a glitch its just a pain in the butt to figure out! Lol

User Info: mandyflaws777

mandyflaws777 - 7 years ago 0 0