Question from FABLESTRIKER

Lady Gray Help!!?

Ok heres my dilemma:

I did the Quest where you revive Lady Gray. When she was revived i stayed in the room so she would love me. But as soon as he ran out the room crying she started walking away and kept walking and walking and walking so i followed untill we got outside where i bought the graveyard mansion and then she was gone. WTF??? i wanted to marry her =((

Grandstream answered:

She doesn't leave the graveyard area. She usually walks around outside and takes in the sights. So no worries.
2 0

Answers

ThirtyThr33 answered:

Just.. look around the graveyard. I found her. Get a 5-star ring to marry her, best take her to castle fairfax as the marital home.
0 1

Dudespartan119 answered:

You should have made her follow you right after. But, she shouldn't leave the graveyard area.
0 0

ConformitySucks answered:

The same thing happened to me. It's because you're too evil, but you don't have to change that. Just use any fun expression except belch (should be rude), and dance or arm pump (causes love). You need to get rid of the fear by increasing happiness. That's what I did.
0 0

jmh73 answered:

(How To Keep Lady Gary From Dissapearing) Do (Rescue Quest) married to a different woman not lady gray. Do not move lady gray to the house inside (Brightwood Demon Door). Do the (Fairfax Castle Quest) before you move lady gray there or the bandits will kill her. Try to save (Love Hurts Quest) as the very last quest in the game so other quest can not mess up your life with lady gray.
0 0

dark_lorican answered:

Advice watch what weapon you are curently having equiped it does have effecdts i had the legendary rifle thing (came out of wraithmarsh deamon door) and she just screamed andf im am pure evilaswell but that doesn't do any thing i can find her but every time i get close she runs so check ya weapons and ya aguments and leaqve the quest right till the end if ya can on another game trust me if ya do it before you go with reaver she will be killed
0 0

TheBonsaiSlaya answered:

She most probably walked off into old town, in which case you're screwed. Cos, she never spawns on the other side.

Sorry, go find a whore!

(apologies again)
0 0

Lady Gray?????? Open myfreindisjosh
Where is Lady Gray? *possible spoilers?* Open AcidRequiem
Lady gray torso bug?! Answered TheBonsaiSlaya
Can Lady Gray die or divorce you after you marry her? Open kiddkurrupt
Potion Of Life And Lady Gray? Open jmh73