Question from justedcox

Fairfax Demon Door?

Why won't he open after I've already opened the other ones?

You might have encountered a glitch, or you may have accidentally missed a previous demon door

Either you missed a Deamon door or you have to become king cause when I became king the door opened for me

the other two answers sound accurate but just to be sure.... do you have the calvera, hammerthyst, harlette something, perforattor, and master longsword? each of these are items you get from various demon doors.. there are 8 or 9 other demon doors that must be open also... one where you have to play a lute, one where you have to propose or blow a kiss, one where you have to show him an audience of ten peoplle, one where you have to make your dog do tricks one where you have to do different expressions, one where you have to feed it or kick a chicken at it, one where you have to dress up and give it cheese one where you have to be evil and one where you have to have opened all otheer demon doors.. I believe that is all the demon doors but i might be wrong.. if you have done all of this then the game is glitching and im sorry i cannot help you further

There is guide posted on GameFAQs about finding all the demon doors, and it's pretty good. Read it over and revisit all the other Doors to be sure that you've opened them all, then re-try Fairfax...like C810 said, you may have found a glitch, in which case you're probably out of luck.

You should open the other demon doors first.