Question from alch3mist

The perfect date achievement and fairfax demon door?

Its like this I take these people to their favorite place and I did their favorite expression. I must have done like over a 100 times and it never works. I even tried with one of my wives(I have 3 wives). I took her to her favorite place the fairfax demon door and did a thumbs up sign and then i took her to her favorite building which was a pub and I did the thumbs sign there as well and neither of those places work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?

How do I open that demon door he said something about a guy name Scythe and even telling him he will not open. That guy from the lost chapters which I haven't played I only have the original fable 1

alch3mist provided additional details:

How do i get the worship expression?

Shadowmonk150 answered:

To open the final demon door you have to open all of the other demon doors. As far as the achievement:

Taken fro Kaas's achievement guide:
Target a villager and press Y to find out what he/she likes. Note
the location and expression. Take him/her to that location (by using the
follow expression) and perform their favorite expression while there to unlock
this. If this doesn't seem to work, give him/her their favorite gift too.
1 0

Answers

Ouanda1 answered:

The Fairfax Demon Door opens after you open the other eight.

As for The Romantic achievement, I had the same problem. With me, I found when I took them to their favourite place, used the right expression, and then used the Worship expression, it unlocked.
0 0

litninbolt answered:

The worship expression is found in one of the bookcases in the Bowerstone book shop. Once you buy the place, go to the second floor and search the cases until you find it.
0 0