Question from agcanada007

Can't find my fiancee (not wife)?

After i proposed to her, i went looking for a suitable house. she followed me from fairfax gardens(where i found her) to bowerstone market, then i told her to wait. i left bowerstone and decided to quit playing for the night, but when i started playing the next day, she was gone. now i cant find her anywhere. anyone know what happened/ how to find her?

agcanada007 provided additional details:

Thanks for the advice, hasnt worked yet though. I'm beginning to think it glitched on me, but maybe not.

u_jus_got_pwnd answered:

I know this doesn't sound helpful but just run around bowerstone market and fairfax gardens to try to find her. She should have a large silver ring above her head. You might also try gaining a crowd by displaying a bunch of fun expressions. She might come to the crowd when you do expressions.
0 0

So I lost my fiancee...? Answered BananaDib
I can't find my wife!? Open juicetin88
I cant find my wife?? Open LIFE-IS-HELL
I can't find my wife? Open midwestmogul
What do you do if you can't find your wife? Open Steelers00001