Question from dude913

How do I solve get married?

I met this girl,she likes me maximum,do I need type of ring to get married?

poweradefan100 asked for clarification:

who's hatin' on all the answers? :P

Lady_Alessia answered:

In order to marry someone, first of all, you have to make sure the 'ring' icon is on their 'love/hate' bar on their personalities, otherwise they won't marry you because you're the wrong gender, or they're married. If they do have that icon, and there is a big red heart over their head, then when you lock onto them and stand close, the 'gift' icon on your little, um, hotkey menu? The one with the arrows that show different expressions. anyway, the 'gift' should be replaced with a ring, provided you have one. You can buy rings at any jeweller, and a few general stores. There are, in order of value: Beggar's ring, Mood ring, Civil ring, (some other ring with 4-star), and Eternal Love ring. Most will accept beggar's rings, but will be unhappy, and some, the well-dressed ones, usually, will refuse all together. Eternal Love rings will guaruntee a yes from just about all classes. After you give them the ring, you must then lead them to a house that you own and activate the sign, and then select 'set marital home.' After that, there will be a short cutscene, and you will be married.
3 1

Answers

poweradefan100 answered:

Yes you do. Umm I haven't played this game in a long time so i dont know where to get it. But i think it should be called "Wedding Ring".
0 1

Hookd_on_Foniks answered:

You can use any ring you want, although if she is a person of high standing (like a finely dressed lady) you'll need a 4 or even 5 star ring.
1 1

Lady_Alessia answered:

Ah! I remembered it- the four-star ring is the Forever ring, I think.
0 1