Question from ViolentJ643

Brightwood Demon Door won't open?

The Brightwood Demon Door will not open for me. I've given it cheese, I've gotten dreadlocks and mutton chops, just like it asked for. And I've gotten all of the clothes (yokel hat, corset, and tart skirt) and talked to it. And all it's doing is talking about "silver capes" and other Demon Doors. It's really annoying. I've been repeatedly pressing the "A" button for about twenty minutes now hoping he would let me in, but no luck. Anybody know whats up with this?

ATSher03 answered:

Show up wearing none of the clothes that it wants. Then follow its instructions as it tells you. If you show up wearing what he wants, then he will just change it.
3 1

Answers

LMDS answered:

The door is smart, It can randomly change one of the clothing parts you need ;)
1 1

ChickenKicks answered:

I got these clothes and got the same responce you did! Took off ALL of my clothes, went back he mumbled on for a bit and then opened.
0 1

PyroSniper answered:

you just have to be patient, sit in front of the door after you have done all that stuff and wait. Put your controller down and make a sandwich or something.
0 1

Exiled00 answered:

the demon door wont open it want me to where a corset then a noble man shirt what should i do? Help
0 1

How to open brightwood demon door? Open Xxfirebird95xX
in Fable 2 how do you open the brightwood demon door? Answered james_tex
The Brightwood demon door? Answered iTz_Reaper227
Brightwood demon door? Open 0600_Hours
How do I solve the brightwood demon door? Answered Sacredfame