Brightwood Demon Door won't open?

1. The Brightwood Demon Door will not open for me. I've given it cheese, I've gotten dreadlocks and mutton chops, just like it asked for. And I've gotten all of the clothes (yokel hat, corset, and tart skirt) and talked to it. And all it's doing is talking about "silver capes" and other Demon Doors. It's really annoying. I've been repeatedly pressing the "A" button for about twenty minutes now hoping he would let me in, but no luck. Anybody know whats up with this?

User Info: ViolentJ643

ViolentJ643 - 7 years ago

1. Show up wearing none of the clothes that it wants. Then follow its instructions as it tells you. If you show up wearing what he wants, then he will just change it.

User Info: ATSher03

ATSher03 - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. The door is smart, It can randomly change one of the clothing parts you need ;)

User Info: LMDS

LMDS - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. I got these clothes and got the same responce you did! Took off ALL of my clothes, went back he mumbled on for a bit and then opened.

User Info: ChickenKicks

ChickenKicks - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. you just have to be patient, sit in front of the door after you have done all that stuff and wait. Put your controller down and make a sandwich or something.

User Info: PyroSniper

PyroSniper - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. the demon door wont open it want me to where a corset then a noble man shirt what should i do? Help

User Info: Exiled00

Exiled00 - 7 years ago 0 1