Dog Collars?

1. OK, so their are several Dog Collars you can choose. The normal Black one, the Black spiked one, the Blue one, the Pink one and the Rope. Problem I am having with them is that some of them refer that they give the dog a special boost if they are a strength dog, or a will user dog. My question is, what the hell are they talking about? Is their a way to make my dog a Will User or something? Have it cast spells? Or does this have to do with what -I- am.

User Info: Rokano

Rokano - 7 years ago

1. I'm pretty sure its just a joke. Because it then says "has no affect on non-will casting dogs). They're just silly colors with silly abilities to try and make you laugh.

Could be wrong though.

User Info: Morgimirmir

Morgimirmir (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There is nothing special with the collars.

User Info: ledahapocalypse

ledahapocalypse - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. There is only one collar that has any effect on you, its looks studded with diamonds and adds +10 attractiveness to you, but thats it. None of the others do anything.

User Info: NaharaVensar

NaharaVensar - 7 years ago 0 0