Question from SparrowSilver

Husband Gone, No note or Divorce?

I checked my families tab to see that stats on my husband, Charlie the Monk(yes you CAN marry a monk).
The relationship status is happy in all levels, and it said he had a present for me. So I set fast travel to Serenity Farm, my marital home.
Once I get there, there is no sparkling trail, and he is no where in site. Is this a glitch? Or am I stuck with having to find another husband? Still getting cash taken out of the budget though.
Already did the 10 year spire quest too. No kids though.

SparrowSilver provided additional details:

This is so stupid. I couldn't find the idiot. Then when I go back ONE more time, he just magically appears. Now, I moved us from Serenity farm to Brightwood/Giles farm, and set the new place as my marital home. I did give him another ring as a gift, and evidently when I moved into Brightwood Farm, we got married again, same guy, and I got the Bigamy Achievement. LOL!
Now evidently, according to my familes tab, he is in both Brightwood farm and Serenity Farm.
Chew on THAT!

It was a damn glitch, I set up another game and married Alex this time, but now he is hardly ever home when he calls for sex. I have to sleep with another guy just to make him show up. Right in front of poor little Debbie too. ;-;. This new glitch is getting really irritating, I am wondering if I should just move them to Serenity Farm.

CrazyMuppetLord answered:

The same thing happened with my wife, the girl Alex from the ghost's revenge quest. She disappeared, leaving my kid at home in the Gypsy Caravan. I didn't find her for years, and my mind swirled with the agony of an happy relationship gone bad. I found her whoring herself out in the streets and tavern of Bloodstone. I slaughtered the townsmen and raped all the women. And then I took her home, beat her, screamed at her, slapped her around a little, and slit her throat so as to get the blood to fall upon our daughter Pumpkin.

Just kidding. But really, I was confused as hell, and I still don't have any clue as to why, or indeed HOW, she got to bloodstone. But you might try looking there. =3
0 0

Answers

Lightningswrath answered:

Dude it would be so awsome if you actually did that to her
0 0

hawkerzero answered:

hm... my wife always listened to me and stayed in the house
guess the game is just trying to show men are superior then women. YA TAKE THAT ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD
0 0