Question from AislinnJ

How do I shoot the gargoyle in the Guild Cave?

I've shot it a 1000 times and it's still there. Is it because of where I'm shooting from? I'm really close. Should I find another vantage point?

Answers

123pizza2 answered:

If you don't have the "Dexturous ability" to aim, you cannot kill any Gargoyles.
1 1

kuvuplan answered:

I had to jump down and head to the door to leave the area before I could get the right angle.

I also had to come back for it because I could not afford Aim until much later in the plot.
1 0

ashynioki answered:

Aimed Ranged Attack and a steel ranged weapon may do the trick. I had this same problem on one of my saves. I tried with every single ranged weapon available to me at the time, and I still couldn't destroy it. Based on my experience, I think you need the Dexterous Styles ability Aimed Ranged Attack and a gun or crossbow of steel quality or higher. I could be wrong, but my iron weapons just weren't cutting it. Even tried with an iron blunderbuss, and nothing. Hope this helps.
1 0

JxInfernox answered:

I couldn't get it for the longest, then I went goblin hunting after the crucible. So I had zoom , but I still had a weak gun. I shot it and he shattered. So, you can either get a better weapon, or just higher abilities.
0 0