How do I shoot the gargoyle in the Guild Cave?

1. I've shot it a 1000 times and it's still there. Is it because of where I'm shooting from? I'm really close. Should I find another vantage point?

User Info: AislinnJ

AislinnJ - 6 years ago

1. Aimed Ranged Attack and a steel ranged weapon may do the trick. I had this same problem on one of my saves. I tried with every single ranged weapon available to me at the time, and I still couldn't destroy it. Based on my experience, I think you need the Dexterous Styles ability Aimed Ranged Attack and a gun or crossbow of steel quality or higher. I could be wrong, but my iron weapons just weren't cutting it. Even tried with an iron blunderbuss, and nothing. Hope this helps.

User Info: ashynioki

ashynioki (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you don't have the "Dexturous ability" to aim, you cannot kill any Gargoyles.

User Info: 123pizza2

123pizza2 - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. I had to jump down and head to the door to leave the area before I could get the right angle.

I also had to come back for it because I could not afford Aim until much later in the plot.

User Info: kuvuplan

kuvuplan (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. I couldn't get it for the longest, then I went goblin hunting after the crucible. So I had zoom , but I still had a weak gun. I shot it and he shattered. So, you can either get a better weapon, or just higher abilities.

User Info: JxInfernox

JxInfernox - 5 years ago 0 0