Question from schettino123456

There is a potion of youth? *SPOILER*

You can find a Sex change potion when you buy and complete the quest from firefax castle

But.... theres a youth potion? my character looks really old, and i need the youth potion so i can remove those ugly wrinkles of his face

diablo5843 answered:

When i went to sleep in the bed at the top of brightwood tower complete the quest in the nightmare hollow with chesty and when i woke up all the scars i collected and the colored eyes from reavers quest to the shadow court if you kept the seal, were all gone and back to normal
2 0

Answers

HeLLizardKing answered:

I don't know about Potion of Youth, but I haven't noticed any wrinkles after I beat the game. People say sleeping in the bed at Castle Fairfax helps, but who knows.
0 0

hawkerzero answered:

Are you saying wrinkles or scars?
for wrinkles, you can lessen them by becoming less corrupt
i think scars can be removed by drinking the sex change potion although the price is that you will perminently become the other sex :)
0 0

Brinson6789 answered:

Sleeping in castle Fairfax and Brightwood tower makes scars go away. nothing but becoming less corrupt makes wrinkles go away
0 0

Greiver_2112 answered:

there is a home in Oakfield you can buy that actually gives you a purity bonus (it's how i got the purity/corruption achievment) I forget the name but it's near the coast and I believe it has the windmill
0 1

RighteousFlame answered:

Completeing the brightwood tower quest reverts your hero to the age he was before you gave up your youth. Also, the wrinkles aren't from corruption, they ARE from the old age. My character was 100% good/pure and he still had wrinkles after giving up his youth.
0 0

tacobelllord answered:

Unfotunately, you cant. there is only the sex change potion(why did they put that in there anyway lol?)However, scars go away after about a week, sleeping in brightwood tower and castle fairfax. since you held onto the amulet thingy when the shadow lords wanted one of you, you are PERMENANTLY aged now, i was fully pure, but even i wouldnt risk a few decades for purity lol.
0 0

Schizoninja answered:

@tacobelllord

Willy Wonka: WRONG, SIR, YOU ARE WRONG!

Schizoninja: Thank you, Willy.

Anyway, if you wait to do Brightwood Tower until AFTER you return the seal, the corruption the seal imparts is destroyed.
0 0

Does the youth regen potion exist? Answered RealFOLKBLUES80
How do I get my youth back? Open kevco12211
Youth or Aged? Answered EagleCrosk
Is there a second sex change potion? Open Nagem97
Life Potion Effects? Answered Yoshimarue