Question from peteZUhut

How do I be not old?

Wen u hav to deliver that thing for rever and you dont want to corupt your self is ther a way not to get your yuth sucked out, like sum sort of lupe hole other than giving it to the girl

From: Hyrulian15 4 years ago

Well, if you keep the seal you will age; however, you can *make* yourself look young again by choosing Love at the end of the game. Kind of strange that.

Unfortunately, there is not. Either you keep the seal or give it to the lost girl. It stinks, but that's the way it is.

It is said that there are a few ways to "Reset" your appearance. There is a quest with Brightwood tower that does this, Fairfax Castle also does this. I've also heard that the dying your hair can also remove some of the effects.

There is no loop hole to it you have to give it to the girl in fact i dont think theres any way to do anything different in the entire game other than the choices the game gives you