Question from supermario11196

Moment of Fate?

What should I choose at the end of the game?

supermario11196 provided additional details:

What is the best choice to make? Since i can revive my dog another way and i dont see my sister, unless it effects Fable 3 somehow? i got tons of gold too.

kuvuplan answered:

There is no right or wrong answer. Each one has many consequences attached. If you want to get all achievements, then you must pick all 3.

The farthest to the left is the Most Good. The Middle one is still a good choice, though you get a talking to by the other heroes for choosing it. The right most choice is the Evil option.

We will not know for certain what choices from Fable II would influence the events of Fable III. I personally doubt there will be a Fable II save import utility.

You should make your choice on how you want Albion to be, for your Fable II hero, after completing the main quest. There are still many quests to do, and more things to see and do afterwords, so you do get to live with the choice for a bit.
0 0