Question from supermario11196

Limit?

Where can I buy an unused limited addition of Fable 2, i want the halo armor. Also, are they making the Halo armor a download soon? And can i get all the secret items from the chest in the Chamber of Fate without hacking? Don't I have to play the games on Fable2.com or something?

From: kuvuplan 4 years ago

The first two are/were separate questions you asked, I've answered them already and am ignoring them.

Supposedly, to get the items in the Camber of Fate, you go to Fable2.com, log into your Xbox Live account, and go through the story, picking all 3 crowns. Also do the chicken kicking game. Wait some time for the website to sync with the Xbox Live Server and your account and you should be able to log in and get them. There are some theories and witchcraft in which the crowns must be selected in the proper order to work. If this is true, I already picked the wrong order and am unable to change the order, and am stuck, unable to open the chest.

Many people have been unable to open those chests for months now. I suspect you have to be logged onto the right Fable II server to be able to open the Chest. Some people have had characters that were unable to open them, and some that opened them right away, all on the same account. Others have been unable to open them, at all. Others couldn't open them right away, but could at a later time.

I got the necessary items through Xbox Live Gold account status and trading with other people who could open the box.

Other two possibilities I have not tried. There are Xbox Live download-ables, Pub Games, and the two DLC's for sale for MS Points. Perhaps purchasing those will allow the chest to open. Getting the GOTY/Platinum Hits version with the two DLC's pre-installed did not allow me to open the chest, with any character, new or olde.