Cant have kids or sex?

1. I got married but i cant seem to have kids can anyone help?

User Info: theocervi

theocervi - 7 years ago
    It wont even let me have sex i know how to.

User Info: theocervi

theocervi - 7 years ago

1. guess god made your body to funtion that way, maybe you are born to not beable to produce sperm. MAYBE YOU ARE A GIRL SECRETLY WITH MALE PROPERTIES!!!O_O

User Info: hawkerzero

hawkerzero - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Err... are you having unprotected sex with your spouse? If so, sounds like a glitch to me... keep trying. If you just can't get it, I guess you're screwed.

User Info: Mythos1092

Mythos1092 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Your wife (or husband, I assume) will occasionally ask for sex, to which you can respond with a thumbs-up expression, but that doesn't happen much.
    Best to learn the "Come Back to My Place" expression (you can get the book to learn it at Bowerstone's book shop). Use that on someone, and if they want it, they'll follow you. Lead them to a bed (ideally one in a place you own or are allowed to sleep in, if you don't want legal consequences) and "use" the bed. You'll get a choice of protected or unprotected sex. Protected is available only if you have a condom. Unprotected means you can get STDs, but it also means there's a chance of having a kid.
    Hope that helps.

User Info: Seabutcher

Seabutcher - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Where did my kids go? Unresolved
Kids bed? Answered
Kids? Answered
Kids?? Answered
Why cant I have any more kids? Answered