Question from DounutMan

Where can I find 4 or 5 star exp potions, and rare potions?

Potion List
Obsidian Java Potion
Mustela Java Potion
Enriched XP Potion
Pure Experience Extracted
Adept Skill Potion
Expert Skill Potion
Troll Strength Potion
Thunder's Strength Potion
Concentrated Will Potion
Undiluted Will Potion
Potion of Life
Resurrection Phial

Any locations of these potions will do fine. Any links will do as long as it answers my question.

www.fable.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Fable_2_Potions

this link will not do.

Thanks Bobs2010

Any other locations thank aren't stores would be appreciated

From: Bobs2010 4 years ago

I normally find 4 & 5 star potions in the potions shop in Bowerstone Market - To the left as you come across the bridge. I buy up everything from the shop keeper and then goto sleep for a week in the tavern, pop back and he has everything back in stock.

Then buy everything up again..... you get the picture. :)

If you are looking for these to boost your EXP, then the above is perfect. Just remember to use all the potions up every other week in between buying your next lot and you will soon have enough EXP to buy every spell etc that you would ever need.

It should be noted that depending on your level you may not have the higher level potions in the shop, but as you boost they will become available and if you boost in the centre of town people will start to love you and give you gifts.