My dog is stuck? (may be a spoiler)

1. In the Howling Halls on the way to the Crucible, the door closes behind you and locks when you fight all the balverines, and my dog got stuck behind the door. I even quit the game and started the Howling Halls over again and my dog got stuck again. Is this supposed to happen? Will I get my dog back?

User Info: danar1218

danar1218 - 7 years ago

1. Your dog should automatically be following you after leaving the Howling Halls or any place. Have you tried leaving the Howling Halls to see if he shows up again?

User Info: SparrowSilver

SparrowSilver - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If your dog is hurt It will have a hard time following you. Just keep on healing it and it should come back to you. If you fast travel you can still heal just use the dog elixer and it will come back to you.

User Info: alch3mist

alch3mist - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I had the same problem, but my dog caught up when we crossed the spike pit, so he may just be getting hung up on geometry, as usual.

User Info: RedGehenna

RedGehenna - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Try getting outside and into a town, your dog should be following then. If anything, he is scripted to greet you at the dock when you get back from The Spire, so he should come back by then. But i'm almost just going on and going into town will fix it.

User Info: FriendlyFire7

FriendlyFire7 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I thought that dogs weren't allowed in the Crucible.

User Info: usagitsuki

usagitsuki - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. The dog should reappear when you go to a new area on the map and as said above the dog is scripted to greet you at the dock when you return from the spire.

User Info: Wrydryn

Wrydryn - 7 years ago 0 0