Question from Babyfiredawitch

Non responcive husband?

So, this has happened with my daughter, where she just stands there and I can do expressions at her all day and she does nothing. My Husband is doing this now. the game righted itself with my daughter, but now I'm worried that my hubby will leave me. our relationship is at fine and he won't react to my expressions. And the families tab says he wants sex, but he never "follows" me to the bed. this happened after I got a blackmail quest because I married 2 people. I got the blackmail quest from him. Is there anything I can do? I already paid the ransom!
I can give him gifts, but I don't see the slider moving up on his hate/love bar. Thanks for the help!

HeLLizardKing answered:

I don't think there is anything you can do. The game MIGHT have glitched so that the other person you married will only respond to your expressions. I'm not sure, but this is what you get for marrying two people. :P Try setting the income your husband gets a bit higher so he is happier... if nothing. Divorce, start over, or just ignore it.
1 0

Answers

king_quark answered:

I have heard heaps of people on the forums with this problem check there
0 0

What happened to my husband? Open lovely212
I cant find my husband.???? Open gamerchick713
Why can't i find my husband? Open silentwolf510
What is up with my husband always wanting sex? Open menriqu2
I can't sleep with my husband!? Answered mamacates