Question from guitar_commando

What is the best weapon combination (including augments) in the game?

What is the best melee and ranged weapon to have selected I have The Daichi (with devastation bewitching and killerwatt augments) and The Rammer (with ghoul flame and bewitching augments) this particular combination works well with me but i just want to know if there are any better combinations out there well, give your opinions guys

Answers

Subcreation answered:

I honestly think this is of personal taste, for example what melee weapon you prefer and what ranged weapon you prefer. My personal favorite for melee is Katanas. I use the Daichi being that it's the best Kanata. As for Ranged weapon of choice I would prefer the clockwork pistol (best if you can get your hands on one with two augment slots.) with the goul augment and the flame augment. I also use the red dragon too. Hope this helps you :D
1 0

Magicman10893 answered:

I use the same as you. But I used a variety of weapons

If you don't have the Red Dragon:
Diachi and Rammer

No Rammer?
Diachi and Enforcer

No Diachi?
Chopper and Enforcer/Rammer/Red Dragon (which ever you have)

No Chopper?
Master Axe and Master Flintlock Rifle or Enforcer (doubt someone would have the Red Dragon or Rammer before the Diachi)
0 0

EXTREME1337MAN answered:

Me myself use the ninja weapons, Daichi and Red Dragon...
0 0

seph_101 answered:

Ghoul and Lucky Charm, this way you do more damage take less and absorb life with each hit, and if you happen to have a weapon with 3 slots you can throw in a flame or killawat too
1 0

touma9090 answered:

i got the Red Dragon right before i did the Crucible first time so i had Red Dragon before any other legendary.

My Personal Preference is:
Daichi and Enforcer/Red Dragon
0 0

GameGrudge answered:

I would have to say (Without Knothole Glade DLC) That it would be a normal or fast Master series weapon, like the cutlass or Cleaver with lucky charm and ghoul augments. with the Rammer crossbow or the Red Dragon is good to.
My Personal Preference is:
Master Cutlass With Ghoul&Lucky Charm and the Red Dragon pistol
0 0

Augments: Best Will User combination? Answered xanrus
Is there a weapon with three augments? Answered ronald_003
What Augments are in this game? Answered guardianspartan
How can i use augments? Open dfire113
Augments? Answered labarge123