What is the best weapon combination (including augments) in the game?

1. What is the best melee and ranged weapon to have selected I have The Daichi (with devastation bewitching and killerwatt augments) and The Rammer (with ghoul flame and bewitching augments) this particular combination works well with me but i just want to know if there are any better combinations out there well, give your opinions guys

User Info: guitar_commando

guitar_commando - 7 years ago

1. Ghoul and Lucky Charm, this way you do more damage take less and absorb life with each hit, and if you happen to have a weapon with 3 slots you can throw in a flame or killawat too

User Info: seph_101

seph_101 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I honestly think this is of personal taste, for example what melee weapon you prefer and what ranged weapon you prefer. My personal favorite for melee is Katanas. I use the Daichi being that it's the best Kanata. As for Ranged weapon of choice I would prefer the clockwork pistol (best if you can get your hands on one with two augment slots.) with the goul augment and the flame augment. I also use the red dragon too. Hope this helps you :D

User Info: Subcreation

Subcreation - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I use the same as you. But I used a variety of weapons

If you don't have the Red Dragon:
    Diachi and Rammer

No Rammer?
    Diachi and Enforcer

No Diachi?
    Chopper and Enforcer/Rammer/Red Dragon (which ever you have)

No Chopper?
    Master Axe and Master Flintlock Rifle or Enforcer (doubt someone would have the Red Dragon or Rammer before the Diachi)

User Info: Magicman10893

Magicman10893 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Me myself use the ninja weapons, Daichi and Red Dragon...

User Info: EXTREME1337MAN

EXTREME1337MAN - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. i got the Red Dragon right before i did the Crucible first time so i had Red Dragon before any other legendary.

My Personal Preference is:
    Daichi and Enforcer/Red Dragon

User Info: touma9090

touma9090 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I would have to say (Without Knothole Glade DLC) That it would be a normal or fast Master series weapon, like the cutlass or Cleaver with lucky charm and ghoul augments. with the Rammer crossbow or the Red Dragon is good to.
    My Personal Preference is:
    Master Cutlass With Ghoul&Lucky Charm and the Red Dragon pistol

User Info: GameGrudge

GameGrudge - 7 years ago 0 0