Question from jscole

Load screen quotes?

I've searched high and low on gamefaqs, google, and other gaming forums and I can't seem to find them... does anyone happen to have a list of the different quotes, or know where to find them? some of them are just too long and the load screen is too short (not a bad thing really lol) so there are few that I never get to finish reading... thanks in advance! :)

From: Xetaria 6 years ago

You could probably try the boards. Like start a board topic to list them all... Thats the fastest way I suppose. Then compile it in a text doc and upload it as like an in-depth f.a.q.
Failing that... Just load your game a ton of times and go back and forth the place on your world map. I can reead quite fast but even that doesn't help on the long ones.