Question from NobleRogue

Reversing fear?

I wound up killing about 20 guards outside of the gypsy camp in Bower Lake. Ever since then my wife, who lives in the camp, has been terrified of me. Every time I pass through Bower Lake she's waiting to tell me she'll divorce me (she hasn't yet), then runs off. When I manage to catch up to her I can usually do a couple of social or funny expressions which boost her Love meter back up, but nothing effects her Fear/Funny meter.

Is there anything I can do to reverse Fear in a spouse, or am I pretty much stuck with a wife who won't stop screaming at me?

From: nubsfrlif 6 years ago

Wait... so you want her to stop running from you and you want her to think your funny? not scary? If so, then follow my rules.

Go to bowerstone market and buy the Sock It To Me book. Use it, and use sock puppet on her until she stops.

BTW: Sock puppet is the most effective way on geting the funny meter up..
i hate it when they run from me