How can I get the "Love Hurts" quest ??? *possible spoilers*

1. I have never done this quest because it never came up, and I don't know what to do....I don't know where exactly is the person whom I have to speak to in order for me to do this mission...and I'm pretty far in the game. I already found the mage named Garth (I think that was his name) lol. Help Me Please !!!!! :(

User Info: reenee2340

reenee2340 - 7 years ago

1. You get the quest in Bowerstone Cemetery from the gravekeeper.

User Info: moexu

moexu - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. "Love Hurts" will not be available until after you reach Bloodstone, I believe.
    Just keep advancing the main quest until it shows up.

User Info: Xatrion

Xatrion (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. "Spoiler" will it still be there after you make the big wish at the end of the game?

User Info: jdewolf31

jdewolf31 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It might bit i dont think it is

User Info: HiimCyrus

HiimCyrus - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. *spoiler* Okay i think it's near where u goto the Dark judges maybe before just keep checkin for it.

User Info: thedarkone999

thedarkone999 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Yea I just did this Quest it's after U go to the judges BUT BEFORE YOU RETURN TO REAVER Really I just redid this quest.

User Info: thedarkone999

thedarkone999 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. when you hit Bloodstone, it should be available. I won't spoil details, but if you wanna be truly devious, you can get a little evil karma in exchange for a hot wife.

User Info: Grandstream

Grandstream - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. I don't know when it becomes available, sometime after Bloodstone, I think, but I do know that it is still available at the end of game and beyond. I know. I completed the game, and only just now started it. -shudder- What the hell is WRONG with that Gravekeeper?!

User Info: Lady_Alessia

Lady_Alessia - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. It's available after you see the judges, but do NOT go to see Reaver. Talk to the gravekeeper in Bowerstone Cemetary. You need to do this quest in order to complete your gargoyle quest as well.

User Info: leeotis96

leeotis96 - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. It's usually available after you get to Bloodstone. To do the quest you need to go to the Bowerstone Cemetary to the manor there. I don't remember the exact location since I haven't played in a while.

User Info: WebOfTwilight

WebOfTwilight - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. Just complete the main quest line and it will be there i know iv done it this way so i can keep lady grey as my spouse

SPOILER
    on the hill there is a mention from lucian saying your family is dead

User Info: dark_lorican

dark_lorican (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  11. You have to go to the Bowerstone Graveyard. Talk to... Victor I think his name is. He's at the Graveyard mansion, behind the door. Talk to him to start the quest.

User Info: Neo_King

Neo_King - 6 years ago 0 0