Question from menriqu2

Problems getting married?

I proposed to someone before I had a house and now he's no where to be found. I then purchased a house and found someone else to marry, gave him a ring and he keeps saying "If we had a house we could get married". I thought maybe I did it in the wrong order, and so I sold the house and then purchased it back (lost money because I redecorated), and still he won't marry me. Is this a glitch and is there a way to solve it? Is this something that is going to happen in all towns or just the one I'm in? How do you find your fiance if you had to leave them to procede with the quest?

Deoth00 answered:

If you own a house when you propose you have to go up to it and set it as your marital home, if you buy it after you propose it should be an option to buy it and set it as your marital home
0 0

Answers

skunky_boy_mwha answered:

Its only a small glitch which i have had a few times, but im pretty sure u cannt get ur husband/wife back now, but your new one will have to go to a new marital home so u will have to buy a new one and set as marital home. And this wont happen in every town, only if you leave them in 'wilderness' places. hope it helps.
0 0