Question from green_punk33

I need help pls read?

Ok so i beat the game as a male hero and now im doing a female hero one so i need so advice im used to the game so whut the best way to get alot of money befor the crucibale quest?

green_punk33 provided additional details:

Sorry for missplelling

nicu95 answered:

If you were good as a child and gave the warrents to the guard, then as an adult everything is 50% off for you in Bowerstone Old Town. But everything there and sell at Fairfax Gardens. They always buy at slightly higher than 100%. So you make a 50-60% profit everytime. Buy at any sale and sell at Fairfax and you make a decent profit. When you can afford to buy a shop, buy the shop then buy all of their goods, sell the shop then sell all of their goods back to them. Each time you do this you make a large profit (something like 36% unless they are having a sale). Keep repeating this for as much money as you want. And keep buying property so that you get rent money every 5 minutes of play. Before I went to the spire, I owned every available property and still had 700,000 gold in cash.
1 0

Answers

C810 answered:

Your best bet is to buy lots of stands. They are cheap and give out decent rent or whatever. Jobs are also a good way once you start getting lots of multipliers and are a 4 or 5 star whatever. If you go the job route, I recommend woodcutting or blacksmithing.
1 0