Where can I find puny carrots?

1. Does anyone know where to find puny carrots. It's the last thing I need to complete the Box of Secrets shop achievement at Knothole Island. I've look all over and can't find them.

User Info: swkoch5447

swkoch5447 - 7 years ago
    I looked in oakfield and still couldn't find them. I have no idea where to find them.

User Info: swkoch5447

swkoch5447 - 7 years ago

1. Buy the "see the future" game add-on(its worth it) and after you beat the celestial keep, go down the rabbit hole, there are two puny carrots in ther, along with a butt-load of others.

to get into the rabbit hole, after you beat the celestial keep.

ravel to the Celestial Keep (Cursed Skull) and go to the area where you fought
    the Poision Balverine. This is a riddle, and you will have to walk through the
    stone arches in the correct order. For the easiest way through this, pretend
    that you are entering the area for the first time.

1. Go through the stonhenge-like arch to your very left.
    2. Next, walk to the middle and go through the structure covered in ivy.
    3. Now look to your left and go through the structure next to the stump.
    4. Now go to the opposite end as step one and go through that where you will
    find a skeleton holding an egg.

Now turn around and go back to the circle area, go through the gate with the
    Hobbe statue and walk down the path. Turn right a bit before the cave where you
    see all the rabbits. In the corner of their area will be a basket, interact
    with that and you will appear in their hole.

User Info: HybridTheory13

HybridTheory13 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I have not looked yet but i think the shop in oakfield thats near the entrance to rookridge sells them. if not maybe they are some place sold in Knothole island at the general store maybe in a later season

User Info: wollyworld

wollyworld - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I buy them in bowerstone market...i have not entered the spire yet so that might be why they are still available but i buy them there all the time

User Info: bloodshark555

bloodshark555 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. A friend told me bowerstone old town

User Info: ratjar49

ratjar49 - 7 years ago 0 0