Question from callmemrhappy

Whats wrong? Glitch?

Yes, I have finished the sculptor quest, (all five places) Killed the bandits that the Abbot told me to do, and everything. I even have more than 3000 reputation or whatever. But the Abot STILL wont let me in! Glitch? Or am I doing something wrong? P.S. I have looked at 2 or 3 walkthroughs and did the quests over and over again.

From: Dagerocco 6 years ago

Yeah that pretty much sounds like a glitch

FINALLY! Someone else has had this problem too. I, too, killed all the bandits, worked all the jobs till no further gold was required for promotions, did the sculptor thing over and over, showed off my trophy over and over, and still when I'd go to the temple for the primary quest, the Abbot and his two monks just stood there staring at me.... I wanted to straight jack them!.... I walked to the wellspring cave and there was no lady sitting there singing...

I'm chalkin this up to a glitch, and I had to start over... the strat. guide didnt help either...

definitely a glitch you have got there mate... you will just have to start over again... but it could be fun doing the same quests over again to get to the same point you where before =( absolute bummer (N)

I think that u might have 2 b good 4 this 2 work.

Did you walk out while the abbot was still talking after you accepted the bandit quest? If you leave oakfield before hes done, he wont finish his speech, and he wont talk to you after that. the only way to get past it is to start over.