Question from USSR_MOB

Knothole island quest 2 not loading!?!?

Ok i did knothole blizzard, but now the new quest isnt loading and ive already went back to the mainland, and nothing works, what do i do?

USSR_MOB provided additional details:

How long does it take for the new quest to appear?

reallifestory asked for clarification:

Yeah, I'm having this same problem with the third...have you figured it out yet?

pillsburysub answered:

The Knothole Island Quests don't immidiately appear when you go back to Bowerstone. The first one is unlocked when you reach Bowerstone for the first time. The second Quest is unlocked when you complete the Crucilbe in Westcliff, and the third Quest is unlocked when you reach Bloodstone and can do the Hero of Skill Quest.
2 0

Answers

Django_Warrior1 answered:

You went back to Bowerstone? You need to do that before the next quest will appear. If by "the mainland" you mean bowerstone, then I dunno wat 2 do. Sorry
0 0

Zaggmeister answered:

hmmmm.....haven't heard of that problem yet. Did you fast travel to Bowerstone or did you take the boat back? I took the boat back each time and the quest was already up as soon as it loaded the Market.
0 0