Mutton Chops?

1. Where do you get mutton chops other than the Beautification Factory in Bowerstone Market? (I married the stylist there, she divorced me, and then left the region, leaving the shop completely unattended.) Or how do I get her to come back or get someone else to become the stylist there?

User Info: Shinobi_99

Shinobi_99 - 7 years ago
    I need mutton chops though. The one in Bloodstone does not have it. Do I need to sleep for 7 days to get the shop to get more hairstyles in stock?

User Info: Shinobi_99

Shinobi_99 - 7 years ago

1. Tthe stylist lady on knothole island has mutton chops i believe
    i saw them there anyway

User Info: blizzrd92

blizzrd92 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. There is another beauty salon in Bloodstone. It is on the left side of town (from the waterfront). It is up the hill between the house of T.O.B.Y. and Reaver's manshion.

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. go to the appearence shop in Bowerstone Market you should get it there along with the handlebar moustache

User Info: DarkPhantomLord

DarkPhantomLord - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. the only way i have found to "restore" a shopkeeper is to buy the shop and rent it out, which, for most shops, is done as soon as you buy it.

buying it would evict the owner, and renting it will restore a new one.

i did it with the "Pants!" Store after the quest to kill the owner, and it worked just fine.

User Info: SabatasWill

SabatasWill - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. No but mutton chops have a diffrent name its known as the chops .

User Info: puwas

puwas - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Mutton chops and chops are the same thing. They just added that Mutton part to get on ur nerves. Chops is all u need

User Info: Xx0Neji0xX

Xx0Neji0xX - 7 years ago 0 0