Question from Darkshot64

Dead, All Dead?

Let's just say I might have thoroughly annihilated everyone... ever. Is there a chance they will be coming back?

I need a definite answer

From: usagitsuki 5 years ago

Actually, if you kill the parents of any child, the child will become unresponsive, and bow his/ her head then simply leave the town, never to be seen again.

But yes, I killed a begger and I came back to the town a few days later and he was sitting there again, annoying me again (so I killed him again). So, I think the people will re-spawn sooner or later.

No

but others could take their place

or maybe not

You know what? I've just beat finished a good run of the game and I have now started an evil run of the game. I might just try to annihilate everyone in it. But there are kids in the game who you cannot attack so with a little bit of embreeding here and there, the people might just come back.