Question from KeybladeKid1127

Acheologist Quest Help?

OK so I have a level 5 treasure hunting dog and I have gone through all of bowerstone old looking for the first artifact. I cant find it. What am I doing wrong???

KeybladeKid1127 provided additional details:

this is the first artifact. sorry I forgot to mention this.

jscole answered:

is it the very first Archaeologist quest? I've noticed that the first 3 are not always in order... my husband had to go to the location of the second artifact for the first, where mine was in order... so that may be the problem... also, your dog will lead you as soon as you get to the area if that is where it is, so if he doesn't, there's no point walking around the same area because it's not there...
2 0

Answers

MrCamyak answered:

A couple of things to further consider, is your dog injured or unhappy, try making sure he is ok (play with him, treats, praise) i have noticed other people during archaeoligist quests having this problem.
Make sure the quest highlighted is the archaeoligist quest, sometimes this retriggers quests and trails ive noticed in my game when things seemed "locked up".
Try a few reloads of your game save, again can retrigger things that seem locked.
Advice given by above poster is good, else post up the exact clue, here that was given to you by the archaeologist and we'll try to help further in case the clue is wrong.
Finally check the cellars in Bowerstone Old Town, it could be there, it was long ago since i did that clue.

You have probably done some/all of these things but hope this info helps, good luck!
0 0