Where in Albion is the Regal Purple Dye?

1. This is for the Box of Secrets Shop achievement

User Info: lithos1678

lithos1678 - 7 years ago

1. Usually Regal Purple Dye is found on roving Clothes Traders - usually near Bowerlake, or most commonly, Fairfax Gardens. Though Fairfax could be offset if you are evil and have reduced the economy rating of the area to less than 5 stars. But if Fairfax is 5 starred and you still can't find it, you could either rest for 7 days and come back, or ask around online for it.

User Info: ItzLim

ItzLim - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Go to Rook ridge and boost the economy to 4 stars (max) by buying random junk from traders there.
    Once done exit and come back, now find yourself a Dye Trader. If you don't find one leave and come back again.

If you're lucky he'll have the dye. If not find a bed.

Now sleep for 7 days, he won't change his stock, instead he'll add to it. Keep on sleeping for 7 days until he has the dye.

It could take quite a few attempts as it is quite a rare dye. By the time I got it he had a bunch of other rare dyes I'd never seen before.

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I found it by digging it up in bowerstone.

User Info: EagleTalon_x

EagleTalon_x - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I'll sell you one for 200k

User Info: agrozema54

agrozema54 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I'll sell you 1 for 200k my gamer tag is SRT AGRO ZEMA.

User Info: agrozema54

agrozema54 - 7 years ago 0 0