Question from lithos1678

Where in Albion is the Regal Purple Dye?

This is for the Box of Secrets Shop achievement

ItzLim answered:

Usually Regal Purple Dye is found on roving Clothes Traders - usually near Bowerlake, or most commonly, Fairfax Gardens. Though Fairfax could be offset if you are evil and have reduced the economy rating of the area to less than 5 stars. But if Fairfax is 5 starred and you still can't find it, you could either rest for 7 days and come back, or ask around online for it.
0 0

Answers

jammymacster answered:

Go to Rook ridge and boost the economy to 4 stars (max) by buying random junk from traders there.
Once done exit and come back, now find yourself a Dye Trader. If you don't find one leave and come back again.

If you're lucky he'll have the dye. If not find a bed.

Now sleep for 7 days, he won't change his stock, instead he'll add to it. Keep on sleeping for 7 days until he has the dye.

It could take quite a few attempts as it is quite a rare dye. By the time I got it he had a bunch of other rare dyes I'd never seen before.
0 0

EagleTalon_x answered:

I found it by digging it up in bowerstone.
0 0

agrozema54 answered:

I'll sell you one for 200k
0 0

agrozema54 answered:

I'll sell you 1 for 200k my gamer tag is SRT AGRO ZEMA.
0 0