Why isnt my DLC of Knothole island working?

1. I was wondering why the DLC I bought isnt working. The man with the sub in Bowerstone that is suposed to bring you there isnt there on my game. Why? Some othere things that might help: My Xbox isnt connected to the internet and I havnt beaten the original quests in the game. Also I bought the premium version.

User Info: Menchacat

Menchacat - 7 years ago

1. Hey I found out the answer by myself, wolf of the mist you were kinda right. What happened was I downloaded the DLC and then unplugged my Xbox as soon as the download finished. When I plugged it back in the game needed to be updated do I could play the DLC. The reason I couldnt play is because the game wasnt updated.

User Info: Menchacat

Menchacat - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I'm almost certain taht you must have beaten the game before you can get to Knothole Island. Byt beating the game I mean having you wish granted in the Spire after killing Lucien. Your problem also havehappend to my friend and beating the game solved his problem. Hope that will help you.

User Info: Faltzer1988

Faltzer1988 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm pretty sure you need to be connected to the internet, because I have the same problem.It works fine online, but when I disconnect is says it can't load my save because I apparently don't have the right content.Is that what's happening to you?

User Info: Wolf_of_theMist

Wolf_of_theMist - 7 years ago 0 0