Question from Chewnie

How do i kill the ship captain?

I took a quest from the assassination society to kill this man named Alan, occupation ship captain. He's in westcliff down at the dock where you can take the ship to bloodstone. But i cant kill him. I shoot him hit him, cast magic on him but i cant kill him. Is this the wrong guy or is there i special way to kill him?

Tyzone34 answered:

If he is a character in the game that transports you from place to place like carriage drivers i dont think you can kill him. I tried killing the submarine guy from Knotehole island (i know i spelled that wrong) but I couldn't so this must be a glitch in the game sorry man.
2 0

Answers

Morgimirmir answered:

Thats difficult...could be a glitch. Try pushing him, with spells or running into him or something, into the water. If he falls into the ocean he should die right away.
2 0

SquirrellyDoom answered:

You might also accidentally have your safety still on. I find that's really annoying. Since you have to put the safety back on if you want to dig, I forget it's still on all the time.
2 0

electricmaze answered:

I killed a ship captain beofre with saftey off........... i killed him by accident i pushed him in the water and he never came back up
0 0