Question from dymist

How do I open the door in the medicant's repose?

I bought the Bowerstone Town Square home "The Medicant's Repose" and there is a door inside I can't open. Does anyone know how to open it?

Answers

menalaos1971 answered:

There are several houses in Bowerstone with doors that appear as though they should open, but they don't.
1 0

Cortez408 answered:

I think different doors open at different times of the day in Bowerstone. Kinda weird, but I've had doors open for me at times they didn't open before.... only difference was change of time.
0 0

uber_serial answered:

All of these doors (with an exception of only one that i found) will only open at the time of purchasing the house. If you, say, run to the other side of town and come back after you remembered, the house may be shut up, requiring you to sell and re-purchase the house to open the back door.
0 0

ashynioki answered:

As far as I can tell, the door to 'the Mendicant's Repose' does not open at any point in the game, regardless of whether you own the house or not. I believe this is because there is actually no alley behind it, as some houses in Bowerstone have back doors that will open once you have purchased the house. There is at least one door, maybe two, in Bowerstone Old Town that do not open regardless of ownership or game progression, too. Also, if you leave the area, you do NOT have to sell and re-purchase any house to reopen the doors. If you already own the house, just walk up to the door and press A. It will open, even if you have tenants. You can even enter shops that you own after closing time. If the shopkeeper is there, they will tell you to leave about three times before they call the guards, giving you plenty of time to raid the cash register and any containers (with no evil points). I almost wrote no karma loss-- been playing too much Fallout 3, tee hee hee.

Side note: you can sleep in the beds of any houses you are renting out with no penalty, so long as you enter the sleeping animation before the tenant has told you to leave more than once or twice.
0 0

riannair12 answered:

If you see the chicken kick to the demon door
0 0

Open this door? Answered shameless1234
How can i open the door in the excavation of belle? Open emm1994
How do i Open the meat demon door? Answered Sacredfame
How to open brightwood demon door? Open Xxfirebird95xX
How do I open the Oakfield demon door? Answered Kzzat