Question from clynnc19

Can someone help me with the 'dollcatcher' achievement?

You can have your dolls back, I just want the achievement...

From: ThermalStone 6 years ago

I have heard (although not personally verified) that if you have all six dolls and someone joins your game, you can sell a doll to a vendor and buy it back. This will give them the achievement without you risking your dolls in another's hands. I have also heard that selling any item to a vendor when you have all six dolls will work. Once the game accesses your inventory and sees all six dolls, your henchman should get the achievement. I know this works with the Hoarder (silver keys). Can anyone verify it for the dolls?

I need the achievement too, i have 3 dolls how many do u need?

Well i just got another one so i have 4 now

Ok well now i have 6 and i didnt get the achievement so if u haven't got it yet let me know and we can trade them

Shady...i am on line right now. want to try to trade the dolls to see if we get the achievement?

I'll confirm my own response. I joined someone else's game yesterday who had all six dolls and watched as they sold a doll to a vendor and bought it back. This gave me the achievement.

Ill trade a garth doll for lucein doll

Rag and Porcelain dolls DO NOT count for the achievement.