Question from jalbroven

Where can I find a master katana w/ augment slots?

I have a master katana but I can't find one w/ augment slots and I'd like to augment it. So where can I find one w/ the slots?

Answers

Kluggy answered:

Any towns blacksmith where the economy is good. And if it isn't there then you can sleep for 7 days and try again...

also if you have the knothole island DLC there are master weapons with 4 augment slots
0 0

MrCamyak answered:

I kept on getting loads of Master Katanas, with or without slots from the tradres in the crucible, they were usually pretty good for Master weapons, but the above poster is quite correct.

Hope this helps!
0 0

1DcoolJ answered:

I've found lots of them in westcliff weapons store and in the traders at the crusible. I have mine augmented with lucky charm and gold touch. :D
0 0

pokemon511 answered:

There is a lengardary (sorry for spelling) sword called the daichi it is a katana. but it already has augmeant in it already but there are good ones. go to www.cheatcodes.com and look up fable 2. and go to hints and at the bottom it will tell you where to get it. it is the best sword in the game.
2 1