Question from elmangos

Blackmail?

I got the blackmail quest.. i went to the bridge and no one was there so i left. Now under families it says my wife wants sex but i cant get her to have it with me. She always says "How could you cheat on me?" and runs away without talking to me. She wont divorce me either and she always gives me presents. Anyone know how i can fix this? I don't want her to take Will Ferrel away from me.. :\

Snipes_2 asked for clarification::

Hmm...I did this same quest. The guy under the bridge should cover-up for you and Everything should be back to Normal. Is your other Wife still alive?

mjpk13 answered:

Are you sure you selected the blackmailquest as priortyquest, cause if not there will be nobody under the bridge, do so and you will find somebody there who wants to extort you for some gold, you can either do so or kill him
2 0

Answers

chinocholo answered:

!!!redruM
0 2

mattrox6 answered:

By her presents.
0 1

Blackmail!? Answered oneyoshi79
Blackmail quest? Answered cbast1
Blackmail trouble? Answered rawrness08
Blackmail/Rescue -- repeatable? Open SMYelich
Where can I find (augument stone cutters)? Open CookieKrave