Question from ThePenguin009

Game freezes?

Every time I try to play the game it freezes after about 15 minutes at random times, even if I'm just walking around. I've checked the disc and it looks fine. The game's a rental and I already went back and switched out discs but that didn't work. Any help?

From: lcfa1986 6 years ago

Yeah this game has more glitches than any other game I've ever played. The best thing to do is to install it to your hard drive and play it from there. You can do this by going into the dashboard and instead of pressing A, press Y for game details and install to hard drive. After it's installed just press Y again and select play from hard drive, I haven't had any more problems with it since doing that.

Yo! do you have an intercooler? cuz it could be your system. have you played any other games and did this happen 2 them?