Question from rogerb67

After completing Treasure Island of Doom quest,how do i go back to the island to get gargoyle?

I already did the quest that takes me to the sinkhole,and I forgot to destroy the gargoyle.now I've destroyed 49 gargoyles and this is the last one,and I dont know how to get back to the island.

MrCamyak answered:

Just checked this out again and realised that there is no automatic warp in the quest/maps, regions section, the only way that i could get back to the Island "Lion's Head Isle" was to go to Bloodstone (I warped straight to the Sinkhole but I dont think that is important) went to the Sinkhole climbed on the boat that was directly to the right of the entrance to the Sinkhole, went to the left hand side of the boat and then clicked "A" whilst at the wheel, a prompt comes up to allow you to set sail back to the island,

Hope this helps!
2 0

Answers

MrCamyak answered:

Two ways that i can think of. Either go to Bloodstone, go round to where the sink hole is and get back on the ship that took you there and back, go to the wheel and you should be able to sail to the island . If not just warp there by pausing, going to quests/map, go to regions, then Bloodstone, then Treasure Island. (If it is not in the Bloodstone options then it may have its own entry by itself in the regions), click "A" and warp there.

Hope this helps!
1 0

mjpk13 answered:

Near the sinkhole the ship the Marianne still is docked, you can get on it anytime after this quest to get back if you forgotten to get the silver key or gargoyle
0 0