Where can I find Murgo's Big Book of Trading and the Regal Purple Dye?

1. Those are the last things I need for the mystery shop and I can't find them anywhere I've checked all the tailors and all the book stores............i think if anyone knows the exact stores let me know PLEASE

User Info: shadyxxx3

shadyxxx3 - 7 years ago
    Oh and i can't find the puny carrots anywhere either

User Info: shadyxxx3

shadyxxx3 - 7 years ago

1. Alright, here we go:
    1. Regal Purple Dye- Most likely found in Fairfax gardens on a clothing trader (It took me a REALLY long time to find it) I also found it randomly buried somewhere.
    2. Murgo's Book- Found it by going through the bookcases every now and then in the Bowerstone Bookstore
    3. Puny Carrot- Very likely that you'll find it in the produce stand at Bloodstone. It's in the very back, but it only had one, so you may need to go multiple times.

User Info: Yoshimarue

Yoshimarue - 7 years ago 2 1

1. Regal Purple Dye - Go to Rookridge and boost the economy to 4 stars (max) by buying random junk from traders there.
    Once done exit and come back, now find yourself a Dye Trader. If you don't find one leave and come back again.

If you're lucky he'll have the dye. If not find a bed.

Now sleep for 7 days, he won't change his stock, instead he'll add to it. Keep on sleeping for 7 days until he has the dye.

It could take quite a few attempts as it is quite a rare dye. By the time I got it he had a bunch of other rare dyes I'd never seen before.

Murgo's Big Book of Trading - I just bought mine from the book trader in Bowerstone Market. I did have a 5 star economy there so that may have made a difference.

Puny Carrot - I bought mine from Oakfield Produce Trader near the taxi service but I guess that any produce trader will do.

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Regal Purple Dye - I went to Fairfax Gardens, and found the clothing merchant (After all, it does sound like a posh dye). He had one there, but i might have gotten lucky.

Murgo's Big Book of Trading - Root around in the Bowerstone bookstore shelves from time to time, once you buy it.

Puny Carrot - The fruit and veg vendor in Bloodstone. He has one at a time, so buy it, then fast travel to some places that take a couple of game days to get to, then travel back and he should have restocked it.

User Info: mourninglife

mourninglife - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I have 1 Murgo Book of Trading

User Info: Brandonvenom

Brandonvenom - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I found the regal purple dye in fairfax gardens in a dig spot near the archeologist quest

User Info: diablo5843

diablo5843 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You can find Regal Purple Dye in the cursed snowglobe if u have "see the future"

User Info: TEI90

TEI90 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. A found a Trading Book in Bloodstone in a Bookcase in the back of either the Clothing or Furniture Store.

User Info: Fadingsilence

Fadingsilence - 7 years ago 0 0