Question from sharkblade2

How many questions can you answer?

1. Can you get another dog
2. Can a dog use will
3. how can i gey back my dog if i dont chose to bring him back.

From: emo_ninja666 6 years ago

1. No only one dog but you can change his alignment,say if u go evil he will start to become fierce but, if you become good the dog will become lighter and will react with civilians better.... 2. No a dog cannot use will.... 3. well if you just chose the other answer just for the achievement what u can do is go back to the file before the 3 choices then once u choose a choice go to the 360 dashboard then reload the game. then just repeat the process again till it comes down to the choice being, The Family that way u get all three achievements plus u still get your dog

1. You cant get another dog once hes gone thats is it unless you make another hero of course.
2. No your dog cannot use will only a hero can.
3. Grey back your dog?