Question from kidcaffeine

*minor spoilers* End game achievement?

So, I beat the game. I had heard about the three different achievements, and since I'm unfortunately a compulsive collector I wanted them all. I saved the game and choose one.

Unfortunately, since I wanted to see the game all the way to the end I didn't revert to my old save game before the game managed to save over it.

My question is: Is there any way for me to get the two other achievements now that my game is saved after defeating Lucien? Or would I have to play all the way through the game again? (which I wouldn't do - a good game, but not that good ;))

mottk10 answered:

I haven't been able to find a way to do that. I think you have to replay the game. It is faster though the 2nd and 3rd times because you don't have to spend your time buying houses and getting married and all that stuff.
0 0