Question from Lleni

Assassinate ship captain HELP!?

i've been told t assassinate the ship's captain who takes you from Westcliff to Bloodstone. I cant kill him by magic or weapon or push him off the quay. HOW ON EARTH DO I KILL THIS GUY?!

ModalGumble asked for clarification:

-What Quest is it?
-Im not sure what your talking about

Lleni provided additional details:

It's not a quest it's a job from the assassination society

HeyKnee asked for clarification:

Kain - If he's doing assassinations he already knows to turn safety off. I agree with Echo, but I don't know if that's an option. I've never gotten the ship captain as a target yet. Are there any details in the assignment?

Lleni provided additional details:

I've tried leading him to creatures but he's too scared of me to follow and he says he's busy. The assignment just says to kill the guy at night and i've he wont die then either. I think it could be because he provides a ship service to Lion Head Isle (i think?) so you can kill him anyway. atm he's just treading water under the pier!

chadkaticich answered:

The captain is not your target, if you talk to him he drops you off close to where you are supposed to assainate somone. Just teleport to your target is the easiest way.
1 1

Answers

Echo071 answered:

You might try to make him follow you and get him killed by creatures.
1 0

Kainscommando answered:

First make sure you have safety off (expression wheel, highlight safety and press A to disable it), with safety off you could probably kill him now.
1 0

thedarkone999 answered:

I got one that had the trail lead me to the ship captain make sure it says him I just do the teleporting to get to my targets now that I think of it IDT it could be him cuz it just has you kill nobodies so yea check it again.
0 0

Wabacabaca answered:

This happened to me as well and now there are two ship captians standing in the same spot
I can see them both because one is moving slower than the other
0 0