Assassinate ship captain HELP!?

1. i've been told t assassinate the ship's captain who takes you from Westcliff to Bloodstone. I cant kill him by magic or weapon or push him off the quay. HOW ON EARTH DO I KILL THIS GUY?!

User Info: Lleni

Lleni - 7 years ago
    -What Quest is it?
    -Im not sure what your talking about

User Info: ModalGumble

ModalGumble - 7 years ago
    It's not a quest it's a job from the assassination society

User Info: Lleni

Lleni - 7 years ago
    Kain - If he's doing assassinations he already knows to turn safety off. I agree with Echo, but I don't know if that's an option. I've never gotten the ship captain as a target yet. Are there any details in the assignment?

User Info: HeyKnee

HeyKnee - 7 years ago
    I've tried leading him to creatures but he's too scared of me to follow and he says he's busy. The assignment just says to kill the guy at night and i've he wont die then either. I think it could be because he provides a ship service to Lion Head Isle (i think?) so you can kill him anyway. atm he's just treading water under the pier!

User Info: Lleni

Lleni - 7 years ago

1. The captain is not your target, if you talk to him he drops you off close to where you are supposed to assainate somone. Just teleport to your target is the easiest way.

User Info: chadkaticich

chadkaticich - 7 years ago 1 1

1. You might try to make him follow you and get him killed by creatures.

User Info: Echo071

Echo071 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. First make sure you have safety off (expression wheel, highlight safety and press A to disable it), with safety off you could probably kill him now.

User Info: Kainscommando

Kainscommando - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I got one that had the trail lead me to the ship captain make sure it says him I just do the teleporting to get to my targets now that I think of it IDT it could be him cuz it just has you kill nobodies so yea check it again.

User Info: thedarkone999

thedarkone999 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. This happened to me as well and now there are two ship captians standing in the same spot
    I can see them both because one is moving slower than the other

User Info: Wabacabaca

Wabacabaca - 6 years ago 0 0