Question from Ryol

Where is the poticullis for giles key?

I can't find the porticullis mentioned on giles porticullus key! I tried it on the gates at bowerstone but nothing happened, oh by the way how do you get the silver key and chest behind the gate in bowerstone?

From: ictoanen 6 years ago

1) Once you have Giles' key walk into to big barn left of the farm. At the back you'll notice a hatch which is the entrance to the area where you'll find the Enforcer.

2) When in Bowerstone Market take a dip in the river, the same one with the entrance to the Gargoyle trove. When you're in the water with your back towards the market you need to swim to the right side. Somewhere in the neighborhood of the wooden walkway will you find a dive spot. The dive spot will take you to the area with the key, chest and gargoyle.