Question from Ritz301

How do I become skinny I'm Fat?

My guy is really big and wondering if their is away to make him skinny

G_Gamer120 answered:

You can also buy a house in old bowerstone.On the buy chart read and make sure you buy the one that says (-troll fat). It will say that at the bonus part of chart just scroll down. Then buy the house. Sleep in bed for 7days over and over again. It's way faster than eating celery!!! ^-^
2 0

Answers

GorathArdenian answered:

Simple - eat celery and lots of it. Each one should reduce your fatness by 5 (although many items increase fatness by 10 or even 20, so keep that in mind). If you've downloaded Knothole Island Premium, the cosmetic shop there also sells a potion that will reduce fatness even more.
1 1

GnR546 answered:

Have lots of celery, only way to get skinnier. If you wanna stay skinny just have potions
1 1

red0584 answered:

Try to eat a lot of celery. It can be found at Produce Vendors. Also, you can run around, do jobs, fight, etc., but that really doesn't help too much.
0 1

knayh answered:

U should see the information of the food it must have fatness in the - xx %
0 0

Nagem97 answered:

Eat Celery, then to stay skinny eat only celery, peanuts, tofu, potions, apples, and carrrots.
0 0

How do i get skinny again? Open haven363
How do i get skinny on fable 2? Open gamemaster23-30
Where can I find (augument stone cutters)? Open CookieKrave
Where can I find home? Unanswered freenikk
Can I borrow the chicken suit on Fable II ? Unanswered SickMindedSeme