How do I solve "The Rescue"?

1. I can't find my spouse in Fairfax Gardens. Every time i look for him/her on my map it shows me trader. can someone help me?

User Info: dogzarous

dogzarous - 7 years ago
    Do you mean that you wife has dissapeared?

User Info: suzukigsx212

suzukigsx212 - 7 years ago
    Yes. That is what i mean. It's like they disappeared from my map.

User Info: dogzarous

dogzarous - 7 years ago
    Suzukigsx212? Did the same thing happen to you? 'cause I can't find my spouse no matter what.

User Info: dogzarous

dogzarous - 7 years ago

1. This is a glitch in the game when the wife disappear. You cannot do the quest, because the wife is supposed to give you the quest. But like Mader1992 says The next time you see your wife she will be divorcing you.

User Info: ridoldy

ridoldy - 7 years ago 0 0

1. You could try going to Quest/Maps--Families on the pause menu and setting that particular wife as the direct target. The glow trail should lead you right to her.

User Info: uber_serial

uber_serial - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. That happened to me, you'll eventually find her but when you do she'll be divorcing you. So for the next time you get married, that is if you decide to after this, don't like at Fairfax Castle.

User Info: mander1992

mander1992 - 7 years ago 0 0